Our Applied Kinesiology seminars have a live and online option. We offer courses throughout Spain.
Our Applied Kinesiology seminars is aimed at health professionals: Chiropractors (DC, MChiro), Doctors, Dentists, Osteopaths (DO), Physiotherapists with a postgraduate degree in osteopathy and Chiropractic and Medicine students. If you are a health professional not mentioned before, please contact us for more information.
The seminar can be taken alternatively in the Spanish and English version.
Descending: The Meersseman Protocol - Part 1
A complete TMJ protocol so you can recognize and fix 90% of the TMJ and occlusion problems which interfere with the whole musculoskeletal system and understand when and why you need a dentist (only 10% of the cases).
This is the result of the trainning together with Dr.J.P.Meersseman and our daily practice together with dentists in case study from our clinics
Complete Applied Kinesiology Course (100 hours)
Full basic seminar content:
- Module B1: Fundamentals and Structural Techniques
- Module B2: Craniosacral and Temporomandibular Joint
- Module B3: Functional Biochemistry and Nutritional Testing
- Module B4: Neurological Reflexes, Acupuncture and Emotional Techniques.
Module B1: Fundamentals and Structural Techniques
- Fundamentals of Applied Kinesiology and scientific approach based of Applied Kinesiology.
- Initiation to Functional Manual Muscle Testing .
- Injury Recall Technique.
- Postural Analysis and Temporo-sphenoidal Line diagnose.
- Neurolymphatic Reflexes and Neurovascular Reflexes.
- Vertebral and extremities challenge (Subluxations, Fixations, Intraosseous, Imbrication, shock absorber fault).
- Soft tissue priorities and scars approach with Applied Kinesiology.
Module B2: Craniosacral and Temporomandibular Joint
- Stomatognatic biomechanics and cranial faults.
- De Jarnette pelvic categories and pelvic faults.
- Temporomandibular joint approach: introduction to Meersseman Test.
- Neurological tooth.
- Ligament Interlink, reactive muscles and temporal tapping.
- Functional Manual Muscle Testing.
Module B3: Functional Biochemistry and Nutritional Testing
- Scientific approach based on nutrition and psiconeuroinmunology.
- Nutritional Testing and vial testing with supplements.
- Systemic inflammation, allergies and homocysteine.
- Muscle – organ association with functional manual muscle testing.
- Digestive System and Endocrine System.
Module B4: Neurological Reflexes, Acupuncture and Emotional Techniques.
- Functional Neurology and primary reflex approach.
- Testing Gait and foot imbalance priorities.
- Neurological disorganization and Body Into Distortion.
- Ionization. Ion imbalance priority.
- Acupuncture approach with Applied Kinesiology.
- Muscle – meridian association with Functional Manual Muscle Testing.
- Emotional Techniques and Emotional Backpain.